We've heard them all before, over & over & over again.
Simply ignore what dedicated climate scientists and world-renown scientific organizations have researched & reported:
- The global climate is changing
- Human activities produce heat-trapping gases.
- Heat-trapping gases are very likely responsible for most of the warming observed over the past half century.
- The higher the levels of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, the higher the risk of potentially dangerous consequences for humans and our environment.
- 10°F temperature rise across the states
- Dust bowls over much of the U.S.
- 50% loss of land & sea life
- 5 ft plus sea level rise
- More destructive killer hurricanes along the Gulf
- Much bigger storm surges along the Gulf
- More rain & flooding & snow & other extreme weather events
Yes, we've all seen the stages of denial before, over & over & over again.
Deniers don't like the idea of climate change, they don't believe it is possible for humans to change the climate, they don't like the implications of climate change, they don't like the things we might have to do to address it, or they just don't like government or science. The best argument against global warming
For more than a decade the Global Climate Coalition, a group representing industries with profits tied to fossil fuels, led an aggressive lobbying and public relations campaign against the idea that emissions of heat-trapping gases could lead to global warming. Oil Industry Ignored Its Scientists on ClimateEvidence Provided In UK Parliamentary Inquiry Into Climate Scientists Was Prepared By Oil and Gas Industry Consultant
Intelligent Designers Enlist Climate Skeptics in the War on Reality